D16279: Show progress when sending a file from desktop

Erik Duisters noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 29 12:03:33 GMT 2018

eduisters marked 6 inline comments as done.
eduisters added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in uploadjob.cpp:62
> Use `emit description(...`. It helps when reading the code, to see it's actually a signal.

I'm added Q_EMIT because the project has QT_NO_KEYWORDS defined see CMakeLists.txt  line 34

> apol wrote in uploadjob.cpp:98
> Why are you checking for validity? Are you trying to do isActive?
> Actually, It seems like it should always be called there.

That's the way it's done in filetranferjob.cpp

> apol wrote in uploadjob.cpp:120
> Is it really necessary to disconnect? the socket shouldn't be working anymore.

After stopping a transfer on desktop notification encryptedBytesWritten() is still called 1x.
After stopping a transfer on Android encryptedBytesWritten() is called 1x with bytes == the total amount of not written encrypted bytes?

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect