D16469: Make NetworkPacket Metatype-capable

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 28 16:39:54 GMT 2018

sredman added a comment.

  In D16469#349533 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16469#349533>, @nicolasfella wrote:

  > > The use-case is for moving NetworkPacket receive handling to a thread other than the one handling the rest of the device
  >
  > Do you have a particular reason for this in mind?

  Basically I have just been trying all kinds of things to get the ConversationDbusInterface working, including moving packet handling to a different thread. This particular change is granular enough that I could split it out. I didn't want to throw it away without bringing it up for discussion since it is useful for a few cases, but I don't know if any of those cases are actually cases we care about, now or in the future!

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect