D16469: Make NetworkPacket Metatype-capable

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 27 21:43:30 BST 2018

sredman created this revision.
sredman added a reviewer: KDE Connect.
Herald added a project: KDE Connect.
Herald added a subscriber: kdeconnect.
sredman requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I am open to discussion for whether this is desireable. The use-case is for moving NetworkPacket receive handling to a thread other than the one handling the rest of the device. In order to do this, we need to use a QtConnectionType::QueuedConnection. In order for that to work (with NetworkPackets), NetworkPacket has to be registered in the Metatype system.

TEST PLAN
  Nothing should be functionally different from before

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect

BRANCH
  NetworkPacket-MetaType