Google CodeIn

Simon Redman simon at ergotech.com
Fri Oct 12 05:09:01 BST 2018

Hi Vishal,

The link to subscribe to KDE-Soc-Mentor is
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-soc-mentor . You should have
just received an email from me writing to the kde-soc-mentor list about
KDE Connect.

Per https://community.kde.org/GCi , you should probably reply to that
email and request access to the GCi webapp

Thanks,
Simon

P.S., Other mentors who I CCed should also reply to that message. If
anyone else reading this is interested in mentoring, get in touch with
me or the kde-soc-mentor mailing list!