D15399: Always build Kirigami app

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 10 16:10:18 BST 2018

sredman added a comment.

  Sorry it took me so long to look in to this.

  The commit which breaks the app for me is b4b48b97d627fccf44ea392dad0a3c8b4d4cf6ca <https://phabricator.kde.org/R224:b4b48b97d627fccf44ea392dad0a3c8b4d4cf6ca>. Very probably the issue is just that I don't have a recent enough version of the relevant library.

  I did not have the qt5-qtquickcontrols2-devel package installed. After installing this, it seems to be fine (and I can build and run master). Missing dependency?

  find_package(Qt5QuickControls2 REQUIRED)

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect