D16092: Make SmsPlugin::requestConversation synchronous and blocking

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 10 04:13:51 BST 2018

sredman created this revision.
Herald added a project: KDE Connect.
Herald added a subscriber: kdeconnect.
sredman requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  It was causing many problems to have a method which would return some values if it happend to have them laying around. Now we wait until the messages we need are available before sending a reply.

TEST PLAN
  Nothing should visibly change from before:

  - Run messaging app
  - Verify that conversations are able to be displayed

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect

BRANCH
  synchonous-message-fetch

AFFECTED FILES
  plugins/sms/conversationsdbusinterface.cpp
  plugins/sms/conversationsdbusinterface.h
  plugins/sms/smsplugin.cpp
  plugins/sms/smsplugin.h
  smsapp/conversationmodel.cpp
  smsapp/conversationmodel.h