D16017: Don't show phonenumber if name is available

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 7 15:57:52 BST 2018

nicolasfella created this revision.
Herald added a project: KDE Connect.
Herald added a subscriber: kdeconnect.
nicolasfella requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Showing the number next to the name is neither pretty nor necessary IMHO.

  My Android SMS app displays the number more subtle in an extra line below in gray. I could get behind something similar, but until this is implemented just don't show it

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect

BRANCH
  person