D15978: Correct braces and add contributors

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 6 15:21:35 BST 2018

nicolasfella accepted this revision.
nicolasfella added a subscriber: apol.
nicolasfella added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> sredman wrote in main.cpp:6-18
> As long as I'm touching these files, should we change the license to GPLv2+ like the rest of the project?

I would say that makes sense. I see that more files in the smsapp are also affected by this. I'm not a licensing expert, but I think formally you would need approval from all contributors to the smsapp for this. You hereby have mine, but to be sure you should ask @apol for his.

> sredman wrote in main.cpp:41
> @nicolasfella Let me know if you don't want this here (or if you think you should be in more places!)

Fine with me :)

REPOSITORY