D16909: Align behaviour of the desktop app with the Android appP.S.It's a GCI task.

Albert Vaca Cintora noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 16 10:36:30 GMT 2018

albertvaka requested changes to this revision.
albertvaka added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> main.qml:107
>              model: DevicesSortProxyModel {
> -                sourceModel: DevicesModel { displayFilter: DevicesModel.Paired }
> +                sourceModel: DevicesModel { displayFilter: DevicesModel.Paired && DevicesModel.Reachable }
>              }

As I commented in the GCI task: you need to use a bitwise OR (|) to add flags together, instead of a logic AND (&&), which in this case will be always true (because both flags are an integer != 0).

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect