D16769: [SMS App] Don't set font size, which causes warnings to be printed

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 9 00:45:24 GMT 2018

sredman created this revision.
sredman added a reviewer: KDE Connect.
Herald added a project: KDE Connect.
Herald added a subscriber: kdeconnect.
sredman requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Whenever a ConversationMessage was constructed, a warning was printed saying "Both point size and pixel size set. Using pixel size." Stop double-setting the font size and the warnings stop

  This may be system-specific because I don't see where we are setting the font's point size. I will test this on a few different systems (I haven't yet) and I hope others will test it on their system!

  Note that this is easiest to test when applied on top of D15979 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15979> so you can scroll up to cause more messages to be constructed

TEST PLAN
  Before patch: Experience many warnings when using the SMS app
  After patch: Experience fewer (0?) warnings when using the SMS app

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect

BRANCH
  font-warning