D14607: Find my phone runner

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 8 23:50:58 GMT 2018

sredman added a comment.

  It looks like this patch has a dependency on another one. In my version of the repository, I don't have runners/CMakeLists.txt so this patch doesn't apply

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in findmyphonerunner.cpp:47
> Can we make this non-blocking? it's not fun when krunner blocks, especially at search.

@nicolasfella In case you don't know where to look, here is an example of how to use QDbusPendingReply: https://cgit.kde.org/kdeconnect-kde.git/tree/smsapp/conversationlistmodel.cpp#n82
It looks like it should be easy to change the code you have to use that style

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect