D16692: A QApplication object needs to be instantiated for kio-kdeconnect to work on KDE Neon

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 6 00:53:19 GMT 2018

apol added a comment.

  In D16692#354767 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16692#354767>, @albertvaka wrote:

  > In my opinion this is a regression in KIO and it would be nice to check if it can somehow be fixed there: Upgrading KIO should not break existing apps.
  >
  > Even if we make a release with this fix, it doesn't guarantee all distros will pick it up.

  Yet it's the preferred way to list plugins, I'd say we should do it. If KIO regressed that's something for whoever broke it to figure out.

  The fastInsert change is indeed unrelated and it would at least need a separate patch (or just not have it if Albert is opposing it).

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect