Contributing to kde-connect

Simon Redman simon at ergotech.com
Mon Nov 5 21:41:34 GMT 2018

Is there a particular feature you would like to see or a particular bug
you want to fix? If you don't have anything in mind, we have a list of
jobs here: https://phabricator.kde.org/project/board/159/

The ones in the category "Junior Jobs" are ones we think are easier.
Feel free to claim any one of those. If it is already claimed, write a
message asking if the owner is still working on it.

If you have not already done so, I would recommend joining our Telegram
or IRC channel, just to keep up with what is going on with the other
developers

Welcome! I look forward to working with you!

Thanks,
Simon