KDE Connect desktop 1.3.1 bugfix release

Eric Valette Eric.Valette at Free.fr
Thu May 31 14:28:36 UTC 2018

On 05/31/2018 03:55 PM, Albert Vaca wrote:
> Does that happen to every Debian user? I don't find what could cause that.

No but on the other hand not all run amd64 (64 bits) or the same
version. Again I did wireshark traces between the PC and the telephone
and they talk to each other. So it is not a basic networking problem.

Because Linux devices running the same debian version on one side, and
the android devices on the other do see each other, it is not a broken
debian package nor a broken android package. It is as if the data
transmitted  were not using the same raw packet layout and were
discarded because not understood.

Maybe a compiler problem that changed the structure layout/size, a type
that has been improperly chosen expecting a number of byte (e.g a
pointer and a int is 64 bits on amd64), a non shared data definition of
what goes on the wire that diverged (I'm under the impression each
flavor has its onw wire data type definition

-- eric