KDE Connect desktop 1.3.1 bugfix release

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Thu May 31 09:14:16 UTC 2018

Hi!

There was a bug in the KDE Connect 1.3.0 Nautilus extension that would
cause Nautilus to freeze when copying a file. This was quite major, so I've
just published a new version v1.3.1 to fix it. I've taken the existing
v1.3.0 tag and cherry-picked the fix from master, together with a couple
other small fixes.

The more stuff you add in a version, the more reluctant the stable distros
like Debian are to include it, so that's why I did it this way.

If you are a packager reading this, please upgrade your distro to 1.3.1!

Cheers,
Albert