No connection between my phone/tablets and several various devices

Eric Valette eric.valette at free.fr
Tue May 22 16:19:21 UTC 2018

Hi,

I had it running well with same phone, same PC, but do upgrade software
upgrade frequently.

It started to fail with 1.8.2 on android (8.0 for phone and 7.0 on one
tablet) and 1.3.0 on linux debian unstable 9.4 +.

I now have latest beta for android (1.9 updated today) and compiled for
linux debian manually from git using latest code and debian build
directory, no change:

Manually launching kdeconnectd here is what I see

/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libexec/kdeconnectd
kdeconnect.core: KdeConnect daemon starting
kdeconnect.core: onStart
kdeconnect.core: KdeConnect daemon started
kdeconnect.core: Broadcasting identity packet

kdeconnect.core: TCP connection done (i'm the existing device)  <== when
I hit reflesh on android client
kdeconnect.core: Starting server ssl (I'm the client TCP socket)
kdeconnect.core: TCP connection done (i'm the existing device)
kdeconnect.core: Starting server ssl (I'm the client TCP socket)
kdeconnect.core: TCP connection done (i'm the existing device)
kdeconnect.core: Starting server ssl (I'm the client TCP socket)
kdeconnect.core: TCP connection done (i'm the existing device)
kdeconnect.core: Starting server ssl (I'm the client TCP socket)
kdeconnect.core: Sending onNetworkChange to  1  LinkProviders
kdeconnect.core: Broadcasting identity packet
kdeconnect.core: Starting client ssl (but I'm the server TCP socket)
kdeconnect.core: Sending onNetworkChange to  1  LinkProviders
kdeconnect.core: Broadcasting identity packet
kdeconnect.core: Starting client ssl (but I'm the server TCP socket)

I also did wireshark session and used phone device ip address as a
filter for packed, I see devices exchanging messages both direction but
still nothing works.

Any hint.

Ps CC me I'm not subscribed

-- eric