Separate kdeconnectd to another package

Matthijs Tijink matthijstijink at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:05:28 UTC 2018

Hi Gary,

Can you tell me what dependencies KDE Connect has on your distribution?

On Arch linux (which I use), it already only requires the stuff needed for kdeconnectd. So
splitting it wouldn't really make sense. The only exception I see is "kcmutils", because I don't
know what else that might pull in (you could investigate, if you want).

Kind regards, Matthijs Tijink