Aw: Re: Re: Re: Re: Troubleshoot SD-card access issue

karl-heinz-1950 at web.de karl-heinz-1950 at web.de
Tue May 1 05:35:32 UTC 2018

> That sounds like a bad idea to me.
> Someone need to maintain this on the Dolphin end.Unlike Konqueror, Dolphin is not made to display random stuff.Not all KDE Connect users do use Dolphin (or even KDE at all).

Of course someone would have to maintain this on KDE end, I cannot judge how we can pass things into Dolphin. As long as nobody contradicts I believe you that this is an issue on the KDE end. The question remains how to solve the issue. I took a look at various Android open source apps to get ideas how to do it. If we cannot change anything on the KDE side, then the only way is to modify the sshd code which is integrated currently as a jar file. This means either maintaining that code (incl. security fixes) the rest of the projects lifetime or trying to do these kind of changes again and again whenever the sshd version is bumped up. As I have written earlier, like at the moment having a 6 year old library in the project is not what I am very keen of.

How to proceed?