T7994: Extract Qt Pulseaudio bindings into a Framework

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 30 12:27:58 UTC 2018

drosca added a comment.

  > Do you have any more API changes in mind?

  Yes, there are cases of API adjusted to work with QML that shouldn't be in C++ library (eg. returning `QObject*` in properties instead of full type, Models only export roles with name, not integer value). This has to be fixed and after that there needs to be review of API as a whole to make sure it is okay this way as we can't easily change it once released.

  Also, there are other things that imho needs to be done before we can make it framework:

  - documentation - there is no documentation in header files at all
  - autotests - I added one test, but ideally there should be much more

  I would also like to see a proper QML plugin so we can use it from plasma-pa and other places too.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T7994