D11773: New plugin: Find this device

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 28 23:51:41 UTC 2018

kossebau created this revision.
kossebau added a reviewer: KDE Connect.
kossebau added a project: KDE Connect.
kossebau requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Allows other devices to make this device discoverable via a
  kdeconnect.findmyphone.request command, if running.

  Currently supports playing a sound.

  Counterpart to FindMyPhone plugin

TEST PLAN
  Connect with other device running KDE Connect (with Plasmoid).
  Select a working play sound in the Find My Device plugin settings.
  On other device trigger Find My Phone button for this device in KDE Connect
  Plasmoid and notice this device playing the configured sound.

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect

BRANCH
  addFindThisDevicePlugin

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/findthisdevice/CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/findthisdevice/findthisdevice_config.cpp
  plugins/findthisdevice/findthisdevice_config.h
  plugins/findthisdevice/findthisdevice_config.ui
  plugins/findthisdevice/findthisdeviceplugin.cpp
  plugins/findthisdevice/findthisdeviceplugin.h
  plugins/findthisdevice/kdeconnect_findthisdevice.json
  plugins/findthisdevice/kdeconnect_findthisdevice_config.desktop