T7994: Extract Qt Pulseaudio bindings into a Framework

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 28 19:40:20 UTC 2018

nicolasfella added a comment.

  In T7994#135277 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T7994#135277>, @drosca wrote:

  > Alright, would be great if you push only code that builds. I know that it is very very WIP, but still. Also please follow KDE code style (eg. `Pointer *d`, not `Pointer* d`) and fix your text editor to strip trailing whitespace (git will also highlight this in diff).

  Sorry for breaking the build. I've pushed more dpointer changes. Will fix the coding style next.

  > As for the code, it looks fine. One thing to note though, we can't export anything in `maps.h`, so there needs to be some other API to access these collections. Internally, we still want to use, but it needs special public API - something like `QMap<quint32, T>` with added/removed signals should be enough.

  I was trying to get rid of the maps.h by replacing it with a QMap, but it proved tough. Is there any reason for the API user to know the indices? If not, a QList should be sufficient. Should we create a new Type XMap that combines a QMap<quint32, X) with signals or just provide a QMap<quint32, X> and signals Xadded/Xremoved in context?

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T7994