T7994: Extract Qt Pulseaudio bindings into a Framework

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 28 14:54:55 UTC 2018

drosca added a comment.

  Alright, would be great if you push only code that builds. I know that it is very very WIP, but still. Also please follow KDE code style (eg. `Pointer *d`, not `Pointer* d`) and fix your text editor to strip trailing whitespace (git will also highlight this in diff).

  As for the code, it looks fine. One thing to note though, we can't export anything in `maps.h`, so there needs to be some other API to access these collections. Internally, we still want to use, but it needs special public API - something like `QMap<quint32, T>` with added/removed signals should be enough.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T7994