T7994: Extract Qt Pulseaudio bindings into a Framework

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 24 11:39:43 UTC 2018

apol added a comment.

  A working PoC of the framework is in nico's scratch:
  https://cgit.kde.org/scratch/nicolasfella/pulseaudio-qt.git/

  And I pushed a branch in plasma-pa branch that uses it:
  https://cgit.kde.org/plasma-pa.git/?h=kf5-paqt

  Now next step is to look into what we don't like about the library if anything.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T7994