D11459: [WIP] Add plugins for controlling local & remote screen brightness

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 19 16:19:39 UTC 2018

nicolasfella added a comment.

  Works neat! Let's talk about a proper UI for it. I've created a simple Android UI. For the desktop-to-desktop use case (did you actually know that you can pair two desktops?) we could add a slider to the plasmoid. Another place to add it could be the Kirigami app (the one hidden behind EXPERIMENTALAPP_ENABLED) which I hope we can use for Sailfish as well

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:29
>      add_subdirectory(lockdevice)
> +    add_subdirectory(brightness)
> +    add_subdirectory(remotebrightness)

I would move it out of the if branch, at least brightness as it's not related to the Kirigami app

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect