D10703: Build kdeconnect on sailfish and port some simple plugins

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 18 23:36:26 UTC 2018

nicolasfella added a comment.

  > BTW, actually I was surprised to see the KDE Connect Android not being done with Qt, but with native Java (or whatever the oficial language name is?). Similar motivation, I assume.

  I think this way it's easier to interact with the Android API which we rely on heavily.

  Regarding the future of the SFOS port:
  It would be great if we could get SnoreNotify on Sailfish. @kossebau would you consider trying to get a backend for that working?

  Regarding the core lib thing: It would be great to get potentially interested people in a (virtual) room to talk about it

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect