D11018: Support file url album art - Android

Matthijs Tijink noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 17 13:04:47 UTC 2018

mtijink updated this revision to Diff 29746.
mtijink added a comment.

  I fixed the problem: the code now only counts the the art as transferring once the remote actually replies with the art.

  This could theoretically result in multiple requests for the same art, but no code requests the art very often, so I don't expect it to be a problem in practice. The actual art isn't transferred multiple times.

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11018?vs=28591&id=29746

BRANCH
  mpris-album-art-transfer

AFFECTED FILES
  src/org/kde/kdeconnect/Plugins/MprisPlugin/AlbumArtCache.java
  src/org/kde/kdeconnect/Plugins/MprisPlugin/MprisPlugin.java