D3373: Cyanogenmod Tiles

Avamander noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 16 17:27:45 UTC 2018

avamander added a comment.

  In D3373#226807 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D3373#226807>, @nicolasfella wrote:

  > In D3373#226805 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D3373#226805>, @avamander wrote:
  >
  > > I would appreciate this.
  >

  > Would you please test it thoroughly? Let us know if you need help with this.
  >
  > I don't use Cyanogen/Lineage anymore, so I can't really give my opinion about it

  I would test this but I can't find what is:

    MaterialActivity.class

  in

    int intentIndex = 0;
    Intent activityIntent = new Intent( context, MaterialActivity.class );
    activityIntent.setFlags( Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK | Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_CLEAR_TASK );

  Maybe you could please tell me what was it renamed to?

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application