D11366: [WIP] MPRIS control plugin: fix status init

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 16 01:05:47 UTC 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  Playing some more with 1.8 and various orders of app/devices appearing/disappearing I cannot longer reproduce any issues. So possibly the debug log here was misleading me, and the initial status data fed by way already I yet have to discover, Time to make myself more familiar with things. So would be discarding this patch tomorrow, unless I find it still makes sense.

  At least I found the seemingly not garbage collected interface objects by my initial clueless poking, will hunt those down some more instead for now :)

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect