D11366: [WIP] MPRIS control plugin: fix status init

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 16 00:17:57 UTC 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  In D11366#226903 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11366#226903>, @nicolasfella wrote:

  > F5755385: kdeconnect-android-debug.apk <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5755385>
  >
  > Let me know whether it works, I didn't sign it, might need to do that as well

  Thanks @nicolasfella !  Yes, install worked.
  And I can report in the app itself also the Previous/Next buttons now work as expected when remote controlling Gwenview :)
  Small improvement suggestion: for applications which have CanSeek=false, it might be still nice to see a progressbar to have an idea how much of the track is played.
  Cmp. similar change to Plasma media controller applet done today in D11356 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11356> (yes, same person poking there for same reason :) ).

  As well as for Okular with D11250 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11250> applied :)
  Though there the mpris:artUrl , which is a url to a file with the PNG thumbnail of the page in the /tmp dir, seems not result in the respective upload, will look more into that soon.

  Still, by the debug log this patch here could still make sense for a proper values init.

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect