D10972: [RFC] Exposing slideshow to MPRIS controllers

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 14 12:46:15 UTC 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  In D10972#225518 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10972#225518>, @rkflx wrote:

  > In D10972#225491 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10972#225491>, @kossebau wrote:
  >
  > > - set also xesam:userRating
  >

  > Quick feedback:
  >
  > - does not compile OOTB

  My bad. sorry for wasting your time. I forgot that I yesterday had only added the code draft to the commit, and when before lunch I was to quickly show off the current metadata mapping, I just `arc diff`ed after stashing my current code for disabling MPRIS service during lockscreen time., without remembering it also contained the fixes to make the code compile. Will see to fix the current patch here qickly, before completing the lockscreen code (coming up soon, so at least some good news here :) ).

  > - crash for Go > Up (or just usage of `KUrlNavigator`)

  Had not yet experienced that. If you can, please give a backtrace (best wait for updated patch, though your diff pasted should be similar to mine)

  > - rating does not appear in DBus metadata

  After the fix of the inverted `!index.valid()` it should, no?

REPOSITORY
  R260 Gwenview