D11018: Support file url album art - Android

Matthijs Tijink noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 4 13:13:59 UTC 2018

mtijink created this revision.
mtijink added a reviewer: KDE Connect.
mtijink requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  If the album art is a file url, the code will ask the remote device to transfer that file. It's then stored in the album art cache.

TEST PLAN
  It works, but there's an issue I have a hard time to work around. Some input would be helpful.

  When you quickly click next (either desktop or android), the code will ask for most of the album arts. But because the desktop does a check to see if the url belongs to one of its players, some fetches are invalid by that time. The android code will not retry fetching, since it thinks it's already fetching that album art. How do I fix that correctly?

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application

BRANCH
  mpris-album-art-transfer

AFFECTED FILES
  src/org/kde/kdeconnect/Plugins/MprisPlugin/AlbumArtCache.java
  src/org/kde/kdeconnect/Plugins/MprisPlugin/MprisPlugin.java

To: mtijink, #kde_connect