D9690: Add contacts-reading plugin

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 3 19:07:01 UTC 2018

sredman marked 6 inline comments as done.
sredman added a comment.

  In D9690#217595 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D9690#217595>, @andyholmes wrote:

  > With regards to contact IDs from Android, have you happened to notice if these are the same as reported by the Google Contacts API? If so, that may make some desktop integration slightly easier/more performant since at least libfolks offers these and the IDs could be used to pull photos and such from the local cache.

  Interesting question. I don't have any experience with the Google Contacts API, so I can't answer, but my gut feeling would be not: You can have contacts on your phone which aren't synchronized to Google, and I think the contact ID I am using is just whatever primary key is assigned by Android's sqlite database

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application