D10703: Build kdeconnect on sailfish and port some simple plugins

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 3 00:25:44 UTC 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  @nicolasfella Thanks for pointing me to this. Happyness++

  @piggz Hi :) By pure chance some hours before I came across https://github.com/R1tschY/harbour-sailfishconnect, is this some duplicated effort possibly or how does this relate? (no clue yet about KDE Connect details)

  Can you give some build instructions? Seeing `set(KF5_REQUIRED_COMPONENTS I18n DBusAddons CoreAddons)`, so not just using plain Qt, my old MarbleMaps at SailfishOS knowledge might not be sufficient :)

  Happy to help out soon at least when it comes to MPRIS stuff (given master plan hinted to in D10972 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10972>)

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect