D12507: Added runcommandplugin widget

Albert Vaca Cintora noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 26 18:43:08 BST 2018

albertvaka accepted this revision.
albertvaka added a comment.

  Looks cool, thanks!

  I just have a small improvement suggestion: the device selected by default is the first in the list, even if it's not paired. If there are paired devices, you could select by default the first *paired* device. You can't select a device that is not paired after clicking the device name anyway, so it should not be selected by default.

  Another nitpicky thing: maybe the title bar could be smaller? It takes up some real state that could be used for the actual command list.

  Apart from these, it looks very good. Let me know if/when you make this changes and want to get this merged, since I see you don't have commit rights.