KDE Connect Sprint in Barcelona

Simon Redman simon at ergotech.com
Mon Jan 29 18:47:59 UTC 2018

This sounds like it would be a lot of fun! Are developers who have only
been with the project for a short time invited?

I have 17 March - 26 March free, so I have marked those weekends, but
since I would have to travel I would likely only be able to be there for
Sunday the 18th and Monday the 19th if that weekend were picked.

Do meetups like this usually take place in a hotel?

In case it helps planning, it doesn't matter to me whether the event
takes place in Barcelona or someplace totally different.

Thanks,
Simon