Many Thanks and a festure request

Matthijs Tijink matthijstijink at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 11:04:35 UTC 2018

Hi Severin,

There's no good way to do that, but the following might help a bit:
 1. The autostart is caused by the
"/etc/xdg/autostart/kdeconnectd.desktop" file (at least, there's where
it's located on Arch Linux). Removing that file will stop the
autostart. Updating kdeconnect in the future will restore the file
though.
 2. You can stop kdeconnect from running by killing the "kdeconnectd" process.
 3. You can restart kdeconnect by running "kdeconnect-cli --refresh".

I'm curious why you don't want it running all the time, do you have a
good example why?

Kind regards, Matthijs Tijink