Contacts Plugin

Andy Holmes andrew.g.r.holmes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 20:24:39 UTC 2018

Probably the most flexible is to keep them cached, in vCard or even
flat JSON since that's how it's received, in a directory with
permissions restricted to the local user. It's not unlikely each phone
might have different contacts (eg, work phone, personal phone) so
should have their own file/directory and leaving the data in an easily
parsable format means applications could write contact providers as
needed.