Contacts Plugin

Simon Redman simon at ergotech.com
Sat Jan 6 02:03:41 UTC 2018

I have just put up a contacts plugin for review

In its current form, it is extremely primitive. Probably too basic to be
usable. The KDE-side has a DBus slot which takes no arguments but sends
a request to the Android side for its entire contacts book. The contacts
book comes back, and is then sent back on DBus as a massive list of
strings, one name, followed by one number.

I know that there are projects/people other than me interested in this
functionality, so I am looking for input from those people for what they
would like to see in terms of a better DBus API

Also code-review feedback, because I don't have much real-world
experience :(

Thanks,
Simon