D10796: Change mpris play/pause button color instead of removing it

Matthijs Tijink noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 24 16:30:58 UTC 2018

mtijink added a comment.

  In D10796#212717 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10796#212717>, @nicolasfella wrote:

  > Haha, funny, I was thinking about coloring the buttons right now, too. But I was thinking about orange instead of blue

  The blue is our accent color, so I chose that. But I'm not entirely sure if it's a large improvement: maybe it attracts the attention too much.

  In D10796#212738 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10796#212738>, @nicolasfella wrote:

  > Wouldn't this lead to another visual glitch like D9564 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D9564>?

  I hope not, but I couldn't see the previous glitch either on my phone (but I could discover the cause using a dbus viewer). This way nothing jumps around, so it might be okay. Your video had only 1 frame where stuff was displaced. I guess you'll have to try it.

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application