Example client

Nicolas Fella feeenico at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 20:39:54 UTC 2018

A1
There isn't really a difference between Client and Server. The mobile and
desktop backend should behave the same. The only major difference is that
the Android one is written in Java and uses the Android libraries and the
desktop one in C++/Qt. It's even possible to pair two desktops or two
phones together. So I think there's a good chance that it even works out of
the box.

A2
Since the current Bluetooth support is incomplete you should get the lan
one running first. However, if you managed to fill the wholes in the
Bluetooth one and get them both working that would be really really awesome.