Example client

Nicholas Estrada 116nic97 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 15:20:35 UTC 2018

Hey, I wrote a pretty simple GUI just for SMS a bit ago. I was the one who
wrote it in Java, but then I ported it to C++/Qt.

https://github.com/estradanic/ksms

It does have a couple issues right now that I haven't gotten to fixing
because college kicked back in pretty hard. But if you want to take a look
at the code, be my guest. :)