Notification indicator

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at azariah.com
Tue Feb 6 20:11:46 UTC 2018

Howdy! I've really enjoying using KDE Connect.

I was wondering if there was a way to get KDE Connect to indicate when there
are waiting notifications. It does pop up new notices, but if I wasn't around
when that happened, I then have to click on the icon in the tray to see if
there are notices. It would be nice if if there was a dot, or a changed color
for the icon, or some such.  Is that capability currently there? Or is it on
the road map?

Thanks!

Joshua J. Kugler - Fairbanks, Alaska
Azariah Enterprises - Programming and Website Design
joshua at azariah.com - Jabber: pedahzur at gmail.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A