D17841: Workaround for bluetooth payload transfer bugs

Matthijs Tijink noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 28 18:47:34 GMT 2018

mtijink created this revision.
mtijink added a reviewer: KDE Connect.
Herald added a project: KDE Connect.
Herald added a subscriber: kdeconnect.
mtijink requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  On both devices I tested, the bluetooth InputStream did not notice end-of-stream and thus the transfer hanged.

  Using this workaround, if we know the size of the payload, we notice this condition and prevent reading too much.

  If this happens on all devices, we could possibly cancel the transfer immediately instead of only logging.

TEST PLAN
  Transferring files or media art now works correctly.

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application

BRANCH
  bluetooth-android-download-workaround

AFFECTED FILES
  src/org/kde/kdeconnect/Backends/BluetoothBackend/BluetoothLink.java
  src/org/kde/kdeconnect/Helpers/LimitedInputStream.java