Replies on desktop not appearing on phone

Simon Redman simon at ergotech.com
Thu Dec 27 20:29:45 GMT 2018

I have this happen once in awhile as well. The messages are actually
received by the other party, just that my phone does not have any record
of them. I have not been able to pin down any particular cause. I
believe we are using the correct Android interface to send messages, so
it seems likely this is not our bug.