D17611: Implement Drag n Drop file transfer on the plasmoid

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 18 05:35:56 GMT 2018

sredman added a comment.

  Very cool! I can now drop onto the desktop plasmoid and have it share without the weird popup, and I can expand the toolbar plasmoid by hovering over it while dragging. Nice!

  The only complaint I noticed in this round of testing is there is no tooltip if you hover in the area created by notifications from the notifications plugin. If it is too difficult to handle this case, I think it would be fine to merge without it.

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect