D17644: Allow browsing sdcard when there is an unreadable file in it (eg .android_secure)

Erik Duisters noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 17 19:12:19 GMT 2018

eduisters created this revision.
eduisters added a reviewer: KDE Connect.
Herald added a project: KDE Connect.
Herald added a subscriber: kdeconnect.
eduisters requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  On my Samsung Galaxy S5 mini (Android 6.0.1) browsing the sdcard is not possible because there
  is a hidden file .android_secure that is not readable by a normal user.
  For such a file File.exists() returns false while File.listFiles() does return it
  and SftpSubsystem.writeAttrs() throws an exception

TEST PLAN
  On a device where the SDCard cannot be browsed (I think its API 23 and up)
  install kdeconnect with this patch and verify that the SDCard can now be browsed successfully

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application

BRANCH
  sftp_sdcard_browsing

AFFECTED FILES
  src/org/kde/kdeconnect/Plugins/SftpPlugin/SimpleSftpServer.java