D17611: Implement Drag n Drop file transfer on the plasmoid

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 16 00:23:30 GMT 2018

sredman added a comment.

  This is cool! But kind of finicky:

  When I drop an item into the plasmoid on my desktop, it offers to let me do things to the desktop with the file, see: F6479110: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6479110>

  I use the plasmoid from the system tray. It offers me the tooltip, but it is not possible to drag and drop a file into the plasmoid on the system tray. The behavior I was expecting was to be able to drag the file-to-share over the KDE Connect icon in the system tray, hover for a second, and the system tray would expand so I could drop my file into the plasmoid

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect