T8288: Drag n Drop Filetransfer on the plasmoid

Frédéric St-Pierre noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 15 09:37:27 GMT 2018

fstpierre claimed this task.
fstpierre added a comment.

  I have succeeded in implementing this feature based mostly on what is done in the quickshare plasmoid. So far I can transfer one or multiple files to the device by dropping them on the list item in the plasmoid. This area covers the name of the device, the buttons (ring, manual file transfer, device browsing) and the notification area without interfering with their current function.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T8288