T10187: SMS App Should Request Enough Messages to Fill the Initial Window

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 13 23:03:11 GMT 2018

sredman added a comment.

  In T10187#170174 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T10187#170174>, @nicolasfella wrote:

  > Maybe we could just increase the hardcoded number as a first workaround? I think 20 should be enough for most cases

  Yeah, we could

  But then there's going to be *that one guy* who has a 4K TV and wants to view his entire message history at once. Let's give the correct solution a try first - it hopefully won't be that hard - then we can try other solutions.

  If you want to change the hard-coding so it's easier for you to use until I get time to work on the proper solution, go for it :)

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T10187