D17553: Use typedef threadID_t qint64 instead of hard-coding

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 13 06:37:00 GMT 2018

sredman created this revision.
sredman added a reviewer: KDE Connect.
Herald added a project: KDE Connect.
Herald added a subscriber: kdeconnect.
sredman requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Due to the recent fiasco with needing to change from qint32 to qint64 for threadID, it became painfully obvious that I ought to have avoided hard-coding from the beginning. This patch solves that problem.

  Unfortunately, this patch cannot build due to qtdbuscpp2xml not understanding `typedef threadID qint64;`. We either need some way to manually add this information, or the Qt tool to be updated to understand typedef on dbus-compatible types.

TEST PLAN
  N.B.: This patch cannot build at the current time

  - Build app
  - Verfiy SMS is able to send/receive as before

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect

BRANCH
  threadID-typedef

AFFECTED FILES
  interfaces/conversationmessage.cpp
  interfaces/conversationmessage.h
  plugins/sms/conversationsdbusinterface.cpp
  plugins/sms/conversationsdbusinterface.h
  plugins/sms/smsplugin.cpp
  plugins/sms/smsplugin.h
  smsapp/conversationlistmodel.cpp
  smsapp/conversationlistmodel.h